- September 19, 2018
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Cruise the Chicago River with Enda Kenny and the Ireland Network Chicago
“I stood aside former Irish Taoiseach Enda Kenny, Lord Mayor of Dublin Nial Ring and the cream of Irish-American business members aboard the famous Ft. Dearborn boat, cruising down the iconic Chicago River, as the city’s warm September breeze provides the perfect temperament for invigorating conversation and scéals with side-splitting laughs. We ate and drank to the backdrop of the passing Chicago skyline long in to an evening to remember.”
Sound like an excerpt from a Mayoral or diplomat autobiography? Wrong!
This could be YOUR reflection following The Ireland Network Chicago’s 2nd Annual River Cruise on 19th September 2018.
Tickets are just $89 for members and $99 for non-members.
This year’s event will see the dignitary list bulging as we partner with the exciting ONENESS**project.
- When: Wednesday, 19th September – 6.15pm – 9.30pm (boat departs at 6.30pm SHARP)
- Where: Chicago Line Cruises // North Pier Docks on Ogden Slip // McClurg Court and Illinois Street
- Cost*: $89 member / $99 non-member
- What’s included:
- Open Bar
- Farmhouse-sponsored bites
- Meet & greet with Irish dignitaries
- Networking with The Ireland Network Chicago
- Raffle (proceeds to which will be donated to the ONENESS project): Ireland v. Italy rugby tickets, hotel stays, 2019 Ireland Network Ball tickets and much more
Additional ONENESS Events:
ONENESS Business Networking Lunch & Innovation Competition
Hosted by EY in association with the City Colleges of Chicago
- Wed 19th September 11.30am – 2:00pm at Chicago Cut
- Innovation & technology Competition showcase
- Purchase tickets
Oneness Gala at The Drake Hotel
Keynote speaker: Enda Kenny
- Thursday 20th September 6.30pm
- Oneness main event with dinner, drinks & entertainment
- Purchase tickets
*River Cruise tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE online
**The ONENESS project will serve the O’Connell GAA Club & School based in Dublin. Proceeds will be used to secure the GAA club grounds as playing fields for future generations of the club and the inner-city schools, as well as supporting everyday activities. Click here for full details of the ONENESS project.