- IN Conversation: Commercial Real Estate and the Future of Work
March 31, 2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, the world of work has undergone a radical and lasting transformation. Key parameters for how we plan, design, construct, operate, lease and invest in commercial real estate are evolving rapidly.
Ireland Network Chicago is delighted to welcome some of the key players in the commercial real estate marketplace, with a national, global and also uniquely Chicago-Irish viewpoint.
- Helen Garrahy – Senior Vice President, Portfolio Management at Heitman
- Neil Murray – Global CEO, Work Dynamics at JLL
- Ronan Keary – First Vice President at CBRE
- Patrick Biesty – Director of Engineering and Building Performance at Sterling Bay
- Ruairi Barnwell – Principal, Smart Buildings Leader at DLR Group
Lunch will be provided.
Due to popular demand, a virtual option has been added. Interested participants can register to attend via Zoom.
Venue: Sterling Bay
Venue Website: https://sterlingbay.com/Address: